This site and blog are a central resource, for all things Budo/Martial Arts.
Hello Everyone I am a fellow Budo-ka and this site is for me to scratch an itch I know many other Martial Artists have as well.
The purpose of this blog is to share and distribute anything Budo related to the masses. This includes training information, articles by well know authors and publications, opinion pieces on aspects of budo and all that goes with it. Spirituality, combat, self defense, alternative medicines, different styles of martial arts and all the in between will be posted about here.
- The Transformative Power of Budo: A Journey Beyond Martial ArtsBudo, a Japanese term meaning “the way of the warrior,” transcends the physical techniques and strategies commonly associated with martial arts. Rooted in ancient samurai practices, budo extends beyond the dojo, emphasizing personal growth, self-improvement, and the…More
- How Shinto and Bushido influenced Japan. A comparison.Bushido and Shinto are two important elements of Japanese culture that have played a significant role in shaping the country’s history, traditions, and values. While Bushido is the code of conduct followed by the samurai, the warrior…More
- How to use Ninjutsu to supplement Gray man training. Train to be the Gray man.Ninjutsu, the martial art of the ninja, is often associated with covert and stealthy operations. As such, it can be a valuable tool for those who wish to blend in with their surroundings and avoid drawing attention…More
- Origins of Budo and other Japanese martial artsJapanese martial arts, also known as “Budo,” have a rich and complex history that spans over centuries. The roots of many modern martial arts can be traced back to ancient samurai combat techniques, including jujutsu and ninjutsu.…More
- Why Everyone Should Have Martial Arts Training to Survive Any Type of IncidentIn today’s world, it’s important to be prepared for anything. Emergencies, natural disasters, and other incidents can happen at any time, and being prepared can make all the difference. One way to be prepared for any type…More